Thank you for your interest in entering the Greenville Art Car Show on Saturday, May 25th, 2019, in downtown Greenville, Texas! This page has everything that you need to know about Individual/Team Artist, School/Youth Group, and Non-Profit 501(c)(2) entries!
Art Car Show Entry Fees:
- Individual Artist / Team of Artists: $35
- School or Youth Group: $35
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organization: Varies based on annual budget…
- $0 – $499,999: $500
- $500,000 – $999,999: $1,000
- $1,000,000+: $1,500
IF YOU ARE A CORPORATE ENTITY, PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT THIS FORM NOW. You will need to contact Cody Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your entry.
Your completed and submitted application does not guarantee your acceptance into the Greenville Art Car Show. Each entry must be evaluated to ensure that it complies with our rules and regulations, listed below. You will be contacted no later than April 25, 2019 regarding acceptance of your submission. The deadline to submit entries is March 25, 2019.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CAREFULLY:
- The Greenville Art Car Show reserves the right to refuse any entry, including up until the start of the event.
- All entries must be suitable for family viewing.
- All entries must be decorated, embellished, augmented, or otherwise decked out for maximum awesomeness!
- All entries must have a fire extinguisher (at least 10BC) and must work– so make sure that your entry is in good working condition, has enough gas, fluids, etc.
- The Greenville Art Car Show will take place rain or shine, so please plan accordingly.
- Entries must not be taller than 13 foot.
- If your entry is not street legal, you can tow it or bring it on a trailer. There will be a place to leave support cars and trailers.
- If there is fire/pyrotechnics of any kind involved, you must get prior approval from the Greenville Art Car Show to use them at any time before, during, or after the event.
- Your entry will be required to sit in the sun for several hours.
- If you are a commercial entry (promoting a business) there is a different entry fee structure. Contact email@example.com.
- All wheels must have rubber. No metal shall make contact with the street at any time.
- Proper vehicle registration and insurance is the responsibility of the owner.
- Please go and “like/follow” our Facebook page, Instagram, and Twitter accounts!